Between April and July in 2018, we held a number of public information events for members of the public to find out more about our proposals for the second phase of our London Power Tunnels project.
Members of the project team were available at the events to talk through our plans and answer any questions.
Your feedback is really important to us and has helped to shape our plans for constructing headhouses at our sites at Kings Avenue, New Cross, Kidbrooke, Eltham, Hurst and Crayford.
The deadline for giving us your views was Wednesday 1st August 2018.
Those unable to attend the event are able to give their views online, in writing or over the telephone:
- Call our Freephone helpline number: 0800 783 2855 (lines open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to FREEPOST NATIONAL GRID
- Visit our website: www.LondonPowerTunnels.co.uk
- Follow us on Twitter: @NGLPT