Between April and July this year, we held a number of public information events for members of the public to find out more about our proposals for the second phase of our London Power Tunnels project.
Members of the project team were available at the event to talk through our plans and answer any questions.
Your feedback is really important to us and will help us to shape our thinking before we submit our planning applications for headhouses in Kidbrooke, Eltham, Kings Avenue and Crayford later this year.
The deadline for giving us your views was Wednesday 1st August 2018.
Those unable to attend the event are able to give their views online, in writing or over the telephone:
- Call our Freephone helpline number: 0800 783 2855 (lines open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Write to FREEPOST NATIONAL GRID
- Visit our website: www.LondonPowerTunnels.co.uk
- Follow us on Twitter: @NGLPT